Features and advantages
- Chassis design allows optimal stability and maximum continuous grip making Gilbert snow groomer unbeatable on winding trails and steep slopes. RTS Series track’s V-type pattern helps preventing side slippage and increases traction.
- The two 30-inch wide tracks of the RTS Series provide constant ground contact for exceptional flotation and minimum ground pressure. It stands apart from the competition in heavy snow conditions, as well as light and wet snow.
- Internal drive sprockets and rubber tracks, combined with high performance suspension systems on boogie wheels, provide a smooth ride and maximum operator comfort for hours on end.
- Due to the modular frame design, the tractor rests on the chassis. The simple and robust frame allows easy and fast maintenance for unmatched reliability.
- Gilbert design optimizes the transfer of energy from the tractor to the tracks ; there is no wasted energy ! Therefore, the snow groomer requires a two-wheel drive tractor which is more affordable and more fuel efficient than a four-wheel drive tractor.
- Gilbert’s front blades equipped with an exclusive release system to protect the structure, tractor, and operator against impacts from objects on the ground for safe operation in any conditions.
|Undercarriage||9 ft wide standard chassis||9 or 10 ft wide articulated chassis|
|Tracks||Two 24 in. rubber tracks (goodyear)||Two 30 in. rubber tracks (Goodyear)|
|Comfort||Cab suspension system||Individual suspension system on boogies wheels|
|Front Blade||Six way front blade with tripping system||Six way front blade with tripping system|
|Fuel Tank||330 litres (90 gallons)||330 litres (90 gallons)|
|Rear Drag||9 ft wide with six multiple blades with individual tripping system||9 or 10 ft wide with six multiple blades with individual tripping system|
|Compatible Tractors||85 HP and more||100 HP and more|
|Brush protector guard for cabin||Optional||Optional|
|Ice stud kit||Optional||Optional|