Features and advantages
- The Gilbert MCS Series trail groomer is ideal for winding trails in heavy snowfall conditions. Its superior maneuverability and low ground pressure literally allow it to glide over the surface for effective operation in any conditions.
- MCS Series’ steel cleat tracks, made of specially shaped high resistance steel alloy, operate with an exclusive and patented slider system that allows exceptional flotation and constant contact for maximum grip.
- Internal drive sprockets and rubber tracks, combined with high performance suspension systems on boogie wheels, provide a smooth ride and maximum operator comfort for hours on end.
- The trail groomer’s simple yet durable modular structure provides unparalleled reliability on snowmobile trails, and lower maintenance costs.
- Gilbert design optimizes the transfer of energy from the tractor to the tracks ; there is no wasted energy ! Therefore, the snow groomer requires a two-wheel drive tractor which is more affordable and more fuel efficient than a four-wheel drive tractor.
- Gilbert flont blade is equipped with an exclusive release system to protect the structure, tractor, and operator against impacts from objects on the ground for safe operation in any conditions.
|Modular frame||9 feet wide one-piece|
|Rubber Track||Two rubbe tracks with steel cleat tracks 28 in.|
|Comfort||Cab suspension system (on selected tractor models) High performance suspension system|
|Front blade||Six way front blade with exclusive progressive release system|
|Fuel Tank||330 litres (90 gallons)|
|Rear Drag Float||Six individual blades and front blade tripping system|
|Compatible tractors||110 HP and more|
|Brush protector guard for cabin||Optional|
|Pivoting anti-friction wheels||Optional|
|Intermediate crawler tracks||Optional|
|Ensemble de traverses intermédiaires||Optional|
|Crawler track support kit||Optional|